I definitely like the Xbox S controller the best. Their big one is poop.
Gamecube
original Xbox controller
X-Box controller S
PS2
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 03:00 PM: Message edited by: TrueHorror ]</font>
I definitely like the Xbox S controller the best. Their big one is poop.
ps2 is nice, it offers alot of control options
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">THE THING IM IFFY ABOUT THE S controller is the placement of the black and white buttonsOriginally posted by MindofaKiller:
I definitely like the Xbox S controller the best. Their big one is poop.
Heh, cool. Thanks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Hmmm...with that S controller, I really can't decide which console I'd rather get.
Damn, damn, damn.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ps2 is comfortable but I like the xbox one cause it sits nicely on my lap like a cheap whore.Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
ps2 is nice, it offers alot of control options
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you like alot of Japanese anime flavored rpg games. Then Ps2 is the choice for you. If you like first person shooters and action titles go with X-Box as the graphics are usually a tad better and it has faster loading times. Plus GTA looks ten times better on the box.Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
Hmmm...with that S controller, I really can't decide which console I'd rather get.
Damn, damn, damn.
Well, I really only want the console for games that aren't available on the PC, considering consoles (esp. XBOX) are just low-end computers.
So basically what I really want right now are the TF and Spidey 2 games, and TF is only on PS2.
However, if the XBOX is really that much better, I could do without the TF game.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have both and I prefer Xbox. I dont get how people say Graphics dont matter...isnt that the whole point. Ps2 has good graphics on some games but others I find underwhelming. Also Most MAJOR titles are released for both consoles anyway.Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
Well, I really only want the console for games that aren't available on the PC, considering consoles (esp. XBOX) are just low-end computers.
So basically what I really want right now are the TF and Spidey 2 games, and TF is only on PS2.
However, if the XBOX is really that much better, I could do without the TF game.
Bookmarks